Are you sure want to logout from the system?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Course Objectives: Students completing this course will be able to:
1. Recognize the need for an RFSO in their workplace environment.
2. Understand the areas of RF safety an RFSO is responsible for.
3. Expand RF knowledge.
4. Execute site specific RF plans according to their Company Policy.
5. Analyze RF situations employees are exposed to, worst case scenario, and design an RF compliance plan to prevent RF exposure.
6. Evaluate or Critique the existing Company Policy and recommend areas for improvement.
7. Evaluate field workers compliance with the Company RF Policy.
8. Apply knowledge gained in this course to the maintenance of Company RF Policy, records and training procedures.
This course presumes you currently work for or may in the future work for a company with workers who are exposed to RF daily. After successful completion of this course, you will need to apply the information gained from the course to your company. As illustrated by the prerequisite requirement for this course, it is assumed that you have previous RF training and experience.
While on-the-job training provides valuable knowledge to the student, this course will be difficult to pass for those individuals with no prior exposure to RF theory.
For students who are unsure if they possess the prerequisite knowledge, eSystems has provided a pretest option. For a small fee, the student can test their knowledge and determine which level of RF course they should take. eSystem will happily apply this pretest fee to the appropriate level course, contact our office today to learn more.